We can teach students from beginner to pro and anything in between. Join us on your musical journey no matter what chapter you are at.
We accept all ages but some students are a bit too young to start so we feel it is most effective to start 5 or older.
We have a variety of instructors that specialize in many different styles of music. Let us know what you want to learn when you are staring out and we will find an instructor that is perfect for you.
Covid-19 Update and Announcement
We are pleased to announce that we’ve received the green light government officials to re-open our GRANITE BAY and ROCKLIN locations in a safe manner! We also hope our EAST SACRAMENTO location will follow shortly. Due to our small locations, we are fortunate enough to be a low-risk business during this season and so we will be resuming in-person lessons on Monday, June 1st along with a few safety measures:
- Limiting the number of people in the facility by having parents wait for their students outside or in the parking lot instead of the lobby for the time being.
- Maintaining social distancing guidlines of at least 6 feet.
- Wiping down the rooms with Clorox/Lysol wipes after each lesson and will have a contactless hand sanitizer station for the students to use right before each lesson on their way to the room. Each room will be equipped with hand sanitizer as well.
- We will have each lesson room equipped with a temperature thermometer gun for the instructor to measure the student’s temperature in seconds. Per government guidelines, any students or instructors that have a temperature of 100.4 or higher will be sent home right away.
- We will have our instructors temporarily wear protective Music Lab facemasks. Students may wear facemasks as well if they choose to.
Helping You Achieve Your Dream
Music Lab has been raising the bar of music education since 2005. Our network of music schools consists of musicians and instructors that are passionate about bringing music education to a new level. We provide private music lessons for drums, guitar, bass guitar, piano, violin, woodwinds, and brass instruments. We teach students of all levels, all ages, and all styles of music. Our instructors are all unique individuals that have their own style of playing and teaching, but as a team, we stay very connected to offer consistent, proven, and new methods of learning and teaching. In addition to private music lessons, we are currently offering group lessons for certain instruments.
Instruments We Teach
- Acoustic Guitar
- Bass Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Marching Percussion
- Hand Percussion
- Orchestral Percussion
- Upright Bass
- Vocal Coaching
Try a FREE trial lesson before signing up and see what our schools are all about.
- $130 a month – 30min weekly one on one sessions.
- $260 a month – 60min weekly one on one sessions.
- $50 one time enrollment fee. (we are waiving this fee during this time due to coronavirus in order to try and do our part and extend a helping hand to those that need it)
- Some locations charge different rates depending on instrument demand. Please check the location that you are interested in for more info.
If you are using charter vouchers for payment please contact the location you are planning on studying with for specific terms required. Also, charter students must fill out this form but will not be given their first lesson for free if payments are being made with charter vouchers
Music Lab Instructors
Music Lab instructional staff are top professional musicians drawn from the Northern California area. Each of our instructors specializes in a different style, and each one has exceptional experience in teaching music. Based upon our expertise, we will help choose the teacher that best fits the style of music you are most interested in. Lastly, we encourage our student musicians to grow musically. Therefore, during their time at Music Lab we actively encourage periodical changing their music teacher. At Music Lab our instructors also work as a team to develop the best system for our students to use to become the best musicians they can be. This approach ensures each student has an opportunity to be exposed to as many different musical styles as possible. It also helps develop our students into very well rounded musicians.
Become a Music Lab instructor
Schedule a Free Lesson
Coming Soon Summer 2020
3610 N. Freeway Blvd., Suite 120,
Sacramento, California 95834
“You never know what positive things music will unlock in your life until you try it. Period. You just will never know, for some people music is their outlet. For some people it’s their social connection to other people. For some people it’s just something they do for fun, to relax, to calm down, to destress, to decompress. For some people it’s an art form, it’s a creative thing. For some people it’s a career. For some people it’s their way to revolutionize the world through their music. You can’t really tell someone ‘this is what music will do this for you’. There’s a list of things it could for you, but you’ll never know until you try.”
-Music Lab CEO-